A follow up to “space of awareness, Ace Ventura & Vertical Mode’s “Deep breath” comes home July 10th.
- Dennis Sheperd – the first great album of 2021 – Fight The Sunrise
- [Playlist] Mr Trance Movement’s | Top 50 Tracks of 2020 | Trance.Psy.Techno
- A State Of Trance Year Mix 2020 (Mixed by Armin van Buuren) [OUT NOW]
- [Mix Comp] GREG DOWNEY + BEATMAN & LUDMILLA: ‘THE ART OF SKULLDUGGERY VOL II’
- The Beginning of a New Journey – Switzerland(2021) & Sri Lanka(2022)
After the huge success of ‘Space of Awareness’ which spent 3 weeks at the No.1 spot on Beatport’s psytrance list and only moved along from the top 10 several weeks later, Ace Ventura and Vertical Mode are back again, having tapped into their powerful synergy of sound. Their new collab ‘Deep Breath’ continues the inner journey of awareness, this time inviting us to step into an even deeper meditative state of trance, to the very element which bridges the body and the mind – the breath.
“And let’s begin by taking three deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth. And as you breathe out imagine occupying your mind’s space to simply release with the breath.”
Immerse yourself in the sound. Listen to it’s rhythm. It’s calling you home.