Rainer K, having produced his sound on several record imprints with numerous releases in multi-genre productions, high bpm and relentless energy were always some of the key ingredients.
With this debut album, Rainer has been exploring a new set of elements to add to his mix in a lower bpm range, and he achieved musical balance in realms of several and infused musical genres: electronica downtempo, progressive house, melodic techno, progressive trance, and indie dance.
This album was curated on nine different levels at Beta House Studios by Rainer K, unexpectedly.
Levels were processed by Jon Doe CLSM Mastering renowned for his broad and refined sound quality palate.
Art to these levels is by Gerth Keppi .
- SOLARSTONE –ELECTRONIC ARCHITECTURE 4
- Solarstone & Orkidea reteam for ‘Slowmotion VI’
- ‘BACK FOR MORE’: STONEFACE & TERMINAL’S GUNDAMEA SERVE THEIR NEXT FOR EDCT
- Sander van Doorn To Release Remix of Above & Beyond + Armin van Buuren’s ‘Show Me Love’ On 4/30
- VII Records Presents… John Askew – Dusk Till Dawn