President Trump on Sunday Morning fulfilled his vow to issue an executive order re-instating venues to begin opening their doors again across the United States, a move he said would protect the Mental & Emotional Trance Addicts during the coronavirus pandemic. He also recommended that owners install Foam Systems which will help battle any traces of the virus.
“I just signed [the order] just before coming into the room and [it’s] very important, very important. And as to amending it or extending it, that we can do at the appropriate time, but it’s now signed.”
- Sander van Doorn To Release Remix of Above & Beyond + Armin van Buuren’s ‘Show Me Love’ On 4/30
- VII Records Presents… John Askew – Dusk Till Dawn
- ARR018: Neuroraver – The Good Old Times EP
- Cosmic Gate returns with new single ‘Blame’ featuring Diana Miro // ‘MOSAIIK’ album announced for Summer 2021
- JOHN 00 FLEMING BEGINS NEW SINGLES SERIES WITH ‘CHAPTER 1: THE EXPLORER’
The White House released a summary of the order, which calls for:
- Installation and programmable Foam Systems.
- Free Rave Masks for those Unemployed
- Free Lysol Juul Vape for those Unemployed
- Two Drink Tickets For Lysol Martini