Fans of the old BXR/Mauro Picotto style bassline will absolutely love this one! Make no mistake about it though this track sounds anything but old. A pounding kick drum, acid lines and 909 hats meet evil sawtooth bass, breakbeat and a ravey riff which doesn’t even come into the track until three quarters of the way through. The quality of this track is a wake up call for us.
- SOLARSTONE –ELECTRONIC ARCHITECTURE 4
- Solarstone & Orkidea reteam for ‘Slowmotion VI’
- ‘BACK FOR MORE’: STONEFACE & TERMINAL’S GUNDAMEA SERVE THEIR NEXT FOR EDCT
- Sander van Doorn To Release Remix of Above & Beyond + Armin van Buuren’s ‘Show Me Love’ On 4/30
- VII Records Presents… John Askew – Dusk Till Dawn