Zach Zlov, a multifaceted artist. Techy moods, driving basslines, tingling melodies and the magnificent atmosphere developed in any of his tracks are all elements capable of infilter in your mind, giving you instant emotions that can divert from the deepest enjoyment to the highest state of euphoria.
Since his debut in 2015 by hands of Patterson himself, have also made his way to the faves and playlist of so many artists like John Askew, Sean Tyas, Greg Downey, Daniel Skyver, Davey Asprey, Oberon, and tons others which have played Zach’s music in mythical events and clubs like Luminosity Festival (Netherlands), Avalon Hollywood (USA), Niceto (Argentina) and Ministry Of Sound (UK) just to name a few.
- Sander van Doorn To Release Remix of Above & Beyond + Armin van Buuren’s ‘Show Me Love’ On 4/30
- VII Records Presents… John Askew – Dusk Till Dawn
- ARR018: Neuroraver – The Good Old Times EP
- Cosmic Gate returns with new single ‘Blame’ featuring Diana Miro // ‘MOSAIIK’ album announced for Summer 2021
- JOHN 00 FLEMING BEGINS NEW SINGLES SERIES WITH ‘CHAPTER 1: THE EXPLORER’
We welcome Zach Zlov, the finest trance artist from Mexico, for his debut full release on Skullduggery – Calavera. Zach is unique, a producer of the utmost quality that turned heads worldwide with his track Regicide that featured on The Art Of Skullduggery Volume 1. After months of taking his sound to the next level, Calavera is the final result – a record like no other. Skullduggery music: http://bit.ly/2D8qY2z
Incredible trancer from Zach Zlov! TURN IT UP!